Please review the I Lean Right website Terms of Service.
Your use of this website is bound by these terms.
Welcome to the I Lean Right website. This website is best viewed using the most current version of a commercially available browser.
The information contained on this website is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as specific advice on any subject matter. Transmission and receipt of information on this website is not intended to create an advisory, agency, or consulting relationship nor will the act of sending email to any email address at I Lean Right create an advisory, agency, or consulting relationship.
Account Holder, Members, and Free Information Participants Direct Contact Notice
ILeanRight.com reserves the right to contact the individual providing their personal contact information through this website (“Participant”) via SMS/MMS text message, electronic mail, automated telephone or voicemail messages to provide Participant with their free information, account holder related information, membership information, and marketing messages (“Direct Contact Feature”).
To participate in I Lean Right’s Direct Contact Feature all Participants must have an SMS/MMS text messaging-enabled mobile phone. Standard SMS/MMS text rates may apply and/or data usage (depending on your carrier). Neither I Lean Right nor its affiliates charge Participant for this service, but standard SMS/MMS text messaging rates may apply, as provided in your wireless plan (contact your carrier for pricing plans and details). By participating, you agree and accept to be bound by this Notice, which shall be final. I Lean Right has the right to modify this Notice in its sole discretion for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Direct Contact Feature. You are providing your information at your own risk. No responsibility is assumed for and I Lean Right and its agents shall not be liable for: (i) telephone, electronic, hardware, software program, network, Internet or computer failures or difficulties; (ii) errors in transmission; (iii) any condition caused by events beyond the control of I Lean Right; (iv) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by your participation or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a Direct Contact message; or (v) any printing or typographical error in any materials associated with this Notice and the Direct Contact Feature generally.
Participants assume all liability for any injury or damages caused or claimed to be caused by his or her participation in the I Lean Right Direct Contact Feature and/or use of any message, and release I Lean Right and its officers, directors, employees, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and agents from any such liability. I Lean Right and its officers, directors, employees, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and agents assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to Participants or to any other person resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with I Lean Right, and ILeanRight.com.
I Lean Right may prohibit any Participant or potential Participant from participating in the Direct Contact Feature, if at the sole discretion of I Lean Right, such Participant shows a disregard for this Notice, or acts (1) with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other Participant, I Lean Right, and ILeanRight.com, or it agents or representatives; or (2) in any other disruptive manner. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of this Notice, or the rights and obligations of the Participant and in connection with the Direct Contact Feature, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas.
You, as a Participant on our website network, hereby consent to receive phone calls from automatic telephone dialing systems and/or pre-recorded telemarketing calls and/or SMS/MMS text messages and/or email messages, from or on behalf of I Lean Right, at the telephone number and email address provided on or through any form on this website. You acknowledge your understanding that your consent herein is not a required condition of purchasing any property, goods or services. I Lean Right will contact you via SMS/MMS text message, electronic mail, automated telephone messages or automated voicemail messages to provide you with your free information, account information, membership information, marketing messages, and follow-up communications ("Direct Contact Feature"). By submitting any form on any page of our website you agree to this Notice and provide your informed consent to receive these messages. Please read and review the entire I Lean Right Terms of Service for additional details, and to understand your rights and obligations related to using the ILeanRight.com website.
Testimonials may be only representative of some of the most active participants of the I Lean Right website. Some individuals using the I Lean Right website may not agree with the testimonials or the opinions expressed.
Testimonials and/or endorsements appearing on the I Lean Right website are actually received via text, audio or video submission. Documentation of receipt is retained for our records. They are individual experiences, reflecting the real life experiences of those who have participated in our membership or services in some way or another. However, they are individual results and results do vary. We do not claim that they are the typical results that participants will generally achieve. The testimonials and endorsements are not necessarily representative of all of those who will join our membership and/or use our services.
The testimonials or endorsements that are displayed (text, audio and/or video) are given verbatim except for correction of grammatical or typing errors. Some may have been shortened. The whole message received by the testimonial or endorsement writer may not be displayed when it seemed lengthy, or the whole testimonial or endorsement did not seem relevant for the general public. This editing is done at the sole discretion of I Lean Right and does not significantly change the meaning or the writer's message.
I Lean Right is not responsible for any of the opinions, comments, testimonials, or endorsements that are received by and posted to our website. We are not a forum for testimonials or endorsements and provide them strictly on the basis as described in the preceding three paragraphs. Opinions, comments, testimonials, or endorsements that are shared in blog or page comments by individual users are not screened as thoroughly as described in the preceding three paragraphs, and are a means for participants to share their experiences with one another. To prevent abuse, all opinions, comments, testimonials, or endorsements will be reviewed by I Lean Right management. Inappropriate and/or offensive opinions, comments, testimonials, or endorsements will be removed from our website.
Confidentiality and Transmissions over the Internet
User Conduct and Obligations
You agree to follow all applicable laws and regulations when using this website. Furthermore, you agree that you shall not:
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit through or to this website any content that: is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable; might infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others; contains any viruses, Trojan horses, time bombs, or any other harmful programs or elements;
- Disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of our website, its computer systems, servers or networks;
- Provide false information about yourself to us, impersonate any other person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity or the origin of any content, message or other communication;
- Transmit junk mail or junk messages, chain letters, or other unsolicited bulk email or messages, or duplicative messages;
- Attempt to collect information about visitors to our website or otherwise attempt to extract data or data fields, including without limitation to any credit card information or email addresses;
- Sell access to or the use of this website, including any content contained on it, downloaded or accessed from this website, except as specifically permitted in writing by I Lean Right; and
- Redistribute, without our specific written consent, any content found on this website in any manner whatsoever, including by means of printed publication, fax broadcast, web pages, email, SMS/MMS text messages, automated voice messages, web newsgroups or forums, or any other electronic or paper-based service or method.
Indemnification by User
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our affiliates, business partners, officers, directors, employees, affiliates, and agents harmless from any loss, liability, claim, demand, damage, or expense (including reasonable legal fees) asserted by any third party relating in any way to your use of this website or breach of these Terms of Service. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, which shall not excuse your indemnity obligations.
You agree and acknowledge that I Lean Right, and the ILeanRight.com website provides opinion information only, AND THAT you agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our affiliates, business partners, officers, directors, employees, affiliates, and agents harmless from any loss, liability, claim, demand, damage, or expense (including reasonable legal fees) asserted by any jurisdiction that claims that you have violated laws through your use of the ILeanRight.com website. We have made reasonable attempts to include features that allow you to follow the law in several jurisdictions (especially the United States, where we are based), however, you agree and acknowledge that you are responsible for using those features or not, determining the features applicable in your jurisdiction and/or determining whether the ILeanRight.com website provides adequate features to comply with the laws of your jurisdiction.
Third Party Websites, Content, and Products and Services
You acknowledge and agree that your business dealings with any third parties, including any merchants or advertisers, found on, or accessed through our website and any of their services, including payment for and delivery of any goods and services, are solely between you and such third parties. If I Lean Right provides access to third party providers of goods and/or services, you acknowledge and agree that we may receive referral fees and/or other compensation from such third parties. You acknowledge that we assume no responsibility whatsoever for any charges, losses or liabilities you may incur when making purchases or completing transactions with such third parties, and we shall not be responsible or liable in any way for any loss or damage of any kind which you may incur as a result of, or in connection with, any dealings or transactions with such third parties. Furthermore, I Lean Right assumes no responsibility for any content which you may find on sites that link either to or from us, including, without limitation, the accuracy of the information found on these sites, the compliance (or lack thereof) with any legal requirements applicable to these sites and for any viruses or other harmful programs that may be contained on these sites, nor is I Lean Right responsible should any website contain content or links to other sites that you may find offensive.
By accessing third party services through our website, you hereby authorize such third party service providers to provide I Lean Right with personal information regarding your use of and your activities with respect to the purchase and use of third party services and/or goods.
Proprietary and Intellectual Property Rights
“I Lean Right," or "ILeanRight.com," as well as the stylized versions of this term and the logo(s) associated with it, and the other identifying trade and/or service marks of I Lean Right and its affiliates are and shall remain the exclusive property of I Lean Right and any unauthorized use of these marks is unlawful. Other trademarks that may be displayed on this website are the property of their respective owners. All content on this website is the copyrighted property of I Lean Right, and is protected by international copyright law.
Our policy is to comply with all applicable intellectual property laws with respect to any content that we may post on this website. If you believe that your work has been reproduced on this website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice (which may be submitted electronically) containing all of the following information:
A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint.
Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
The address, telephone number or email address of the complaining party.
A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
All notices of copyright infringement should be sent to:
I Lean Right
P.O. Box 1646
McKinney, TX 75070
To contact us via email please click here.
Please note that we are only able to correspond in English.
TCPA & CTIA Compliance
The Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), is a federal law that regulates messaging and sales promotions by phone. It includes the following important points.
- You must obtain express written consent before sending promotional messages.
- Messages soliciting anything requires proof of consent by the recipient. SMS opt-in using a mobile keyword and online sign-up forms generally provide evidence of consent. Written consent may be paper sign-up forms expressly indicating SMS messaging content.
- Voice broadcasting with pre-recorded messages are a form of messaging. Requiring a caller to press the number 1, for example, provides express consent to receive the voice broadcast message.
- Internal communications, emergency alerts, etc. require written or documented verbal consent.
2. Promotional and solicitation messages may be sent only from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., recipient’s time.
3. Automated or manual messaging systems must provide for opt-outs by any reasonable means, and senders may not restrict or prevent opt-out methods.
4. TCPA violations are subject to a fine of up to $1,500 per each message sent per recipient for every occurance.
You can use these links for the precise information:
Mobile carriers created an organization called the CTIA to regulate message content and frequency on their networks. Prohibited content includes:
- Adult content
- Alcohol, tobacco, or firearms
- Illegal or illicit drugs
- Violence, hatred, or profanity
You can use these links for the precise information:
Additional information on voice broadcasting can be found on the National Do-Not Call Registry:
Click here to review more about I Lean Right's TCPA and CTIA compliance.
Political Campaign Robocalls & Robotexts
I Lean Right follows the FCC rules regarding robocalls and robotexts. Following is a summary taken from the FCC website (https://www.fcc.gov/political-campaign-robocalls-robotexts):
The Telephone Consumer Protection Act limits the use of autodialed calls or texts and prerecorded voice calls (all of which are sometimes called "robocalls"). The TCPA and the FCC's rules do apply to political campaign-related calls or texts. These restrictions vary based upon whether a call is delivered to a landline telephone, a cell phone, or certain protected telephone lines (e.g., emergency or toll-free lines, or lines serving hospitals or similar facilities).
Political campaign-related autodialed or prerecorded voice calls (including autodialed live calls, prerecorded voice messages, and text messages) are:
- Not allowed to cell phones, pagers, or other mobile devices without the called party's prior express consent.
- Not allowed to protected phone lines such as emergency or toll-free lines, or lines serving hospitals or similar facilities, unless made with the called party's prior express consent.
- Allowed when made to landline telephones, even without prior express consent.
Robotexts are text messages generated through autodialing. Under the TCPA, these are considered a type of call and fall under all the robocall rules. As text messages generally go to mobile phones, they require the called party's prior express consent if they are generated using autodialing.
All prerecorded voice message calls, campaign-related and otherwise, must include certain identification information:
- the identity of the business, individual, or other entity initiating the call (and if a business or corporate entity, the entity's official business name) must be stated clearly at the beginning of the message; and
- the telephone number of the calling party must be provided either during or after the message.
This spotlight is a summary of the Commission's rules; interested parties should consult the Commission's rules and Order for the full requirements. The relevant rule, 47 CFR 64.1200 can be found at: http://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/text-idx?rgn=div6&node=47:188.8.131.52.11.12.
The Order establishing the rule can be found at: https://docs.fcc.gov/public/attachments/FCC-03-153A1.pdf."
Understanding these rules will help you understand the best approach to capturing mobile numbers and sending voice and text messages to your subscribers.
I Lean Right defines SPAM as one or more commercial or noncommercial unsolicited email, SMS/MMS text, or voice messages sent, or attempted to be sent, to anyone.
The penalties for sending unsolicited email, SMS/MMS text, or voice (“SPAM”) messages are potentially massive. I Lean Right has developed the following “Spam Policy” to protect our Clients and Participants from unnecessary disruptions of service, and this “Spam Policy” is incorporated into the I Lean Right Terms of Service.
I Lean Right prohibits the use of any autoresponder service in any manner associated with the transmission, distribution or delivery of any unsolicited commercial or unsolicited non-commercial email, SMS/MMS text, or voice message, also known as Spam, that mentions anything in relation to I Lean Right. You may not use any I Lean Right or Site Steering service to send Spam. You may not deliver Spam, or cause Spam to be delivered to any of I Lean Right's or Site Steering’s services, subscribers, customers or subscribers of customers.
Email, SMS/MMS text, or voice messages sent, or caused to be sent, to or through the Site Steering multimedia autoresponder system may not use any means of deceptive addressing, including but not limited to invalid or forged headers, invalid or non-existent domain names, invalid or misleading phone numbers or keywords, employ any technique to otherwise misrepresent, hide or obscure any information in identifying the point of origin or the transmission path, or any other means of deceptive addressing.
Email, SMS/MMS text, or voice messages sent, or caused to be sent, to or through the Site Steering multimedia autoresponder system may not use a third party’s internet domain name, or be relayed from or through a third party’s equipment, or contain false or misleading information in the subject line or otherwise contain false or misleading information in the email, SMS/MMS text, or voice message body.
While I Lean Right is Internet and marketing friendly, it is important to understand that violation of our Spam Policies will not be tolerated, regardless of reason or excuse. If you violate the I Lean Right Spam Policy and send Spam email, SMS/MMS text, or voice messages, even if I Lean Right or Site Steering services were not directly used (i.e. the Spam contains links or any information that could lead the recipient to I Lean Right services, products, or web pages), you will:
- have your account terminated immediately without refund or notice.
- be charged a $25,000.00 penalty fee.
- be reported to your own ISP as a Spammer.
- be reported to any and all government entities with proper jurisdiction.
Please report suspected incidents of SPAM to our abuse department.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your membership purchase within the first 7 days, we will be happy to provide a full refund, no questions asked. VERY IMPORTANT – The 7 day 100% satisfaction guarantee applies only to the membership accounts. If you feel that there is a chance that I Lean Right membership may not work out for you, you should review the membership services only with the least expensive membership option in order to test the benefits of membership without risking substantial funds. All refund requests must be received in writing prior to 7 days from the start of your I Lean Right membership. Regular mail, email and fax notifications are acceptable. Phone requests will not constitute acceptance of notice of any cancellation or refund request. If you do not receive a confirmation from us that we have received your refund request it probably means that we have not received it. Please contact us to verify that we have received your refund request. Cancellation and refund requests received after 7 days from joining the membership will not be honored, and your membership account cancellation will be processed as described in section 3 of this Refund Policy. Refunds will only be made to the same credit card or PayPal account that was used for your initial purchase. You must contact us, as described in this section, to receive your prompt refund.
2) For products or services other than described in section 1 of this refund policy, such as products or services offered through the Marketplace, please review each product or service listing for the guarantee, warranty, and/or refund policy. Any Marketplace listing not referencing a specific guarantee, warranty, and/or refund policy will be considered to have a 7 day review/refund policy. Please review the Marketplace listing carefully.
3) If you cancel your I Lean Right membership account at any time after the first 7 days, your account will terminate immediately, all personal data will be deleted from our server, and no refund will be due.
4) If you cancel your I Lean Right membership account at any other time, your account will terminate immediately, all data will be deleted from our server, and no refund will be due (except as described in section 1 of this Refund Policy). Please DO NOT purchase a membership account at a higher level than you can reasonably expect to use. This section of the refund policy (section 4) will apply to any other additional or custom services, that may be offered from time to time, unless the additional or custom service includes its own refund/return policy.
5) From time to time, some membership account types may offered to include seven or fourteen day trial periods for nominal amounts, such as one US Dollar. There is A NO REFUND policy on these type of accounts. Your risk is simply the nominal amount charged for the trial AND it is your responsibility to terminate the account prior to the expiration of the trial if you do not intend to retain the account. If you allow your account to go beyond the trial period and it is charged to your credit card or PayPal account no refund will be due in accordance with the above refund policies.
It is your responsibility to review this entire Refund Policy and the promotional pages associated with membership accounts, products or services, and Marketplace listings to determine the exact Refund Policy that applies to each product or service prior to purchasing.
If any provision of
these Terms of Service are held invalid or unenforceable in any respect by any court with jurisdiction over the parties and the
subject matter, such provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent
permitted by law, and the remaining provisions of these Terms of Service shall
continue in full force and effect. No waiver of any provision of these Terms of
Service shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such provision or any
other provision of these Terms of Service.
These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Federal laws of the United States of America and the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to conflict of law provisions thereto. Any lawsuit must only be instituted in the federal courts of the United States of America or the courts of the State of Texas, in each case located in Collin County, Texas, and each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts in any such suit, action or proceeding.
If you have any questions, concerns, want to ask about our website, or these Terms of Service, please feel free to contact us via our Contact Us page, or write to us at:
I Lean Right
P.O. Box 1646
McKinney, TX 75070
Last update: February 15, 2020
This information is not intended to create, and does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and I Lean Right.
You should not act or rely on information on this website without first seeking the advice of an attorney. The determination of whether you need legal services and your choice of a lawyer are very important matters that should not be based on websites or advertisements.
This material is intended for general information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. For legal issues that arise, the reader should consult legal counsel.